WELCOME to Club Selah Volleyball
Now that the teams are formed - Please Mark Your Calendars
for our MANDATORY All-Club Meeting
Meeting Location: Selah High School
801 N 1st Street, Selah WA 98942.
What to expect:
- Review of Club Selah Parental Standards 2019 and ERVA USAV Spectator Parent Code of Conduct
- Commitment Fee of $100 is due. This commitment fee indicates the player season fee will be paid in full regardless of finishing the season.
- Players will be fitted for jerseys and receive their spandex.
- Tentative tournament schedules will be presented to the team with an approximate budget. Budgets are finalized after the Dec 15 tourney registration day.
- Meet your team, coaches and other parents!
- Turn in all required player registration forms.
- Club Selah player/fan gear will be available to order.
Club Selah Hosted Tournaments
Club Selah will host four tournaments in 2019 from January to March at Selah High School & Selah Middle School. Teams are welcome to use available tables to set up team sites for personal food items. We have plenty of bleacher space for spectators.
We award prizes to the first and second place teams in the gold bracket and also to the first team in the silver bracket.
Our all-day tournaments draw teams and their families into Selah from all over Washington and even a few from Oregon and Idaho to play and watch volleyball.
We allow spectators to have food and drinks in the high school gym! We will have a concession and we also offer tournament apparel designed and sold by NW Designs.
|TOURNAMENT NAME||AGE DIVISION||DATE||# OF TEAMS|
Club Selah Volleyball Sponsors
Evergreen Region Volleyball Association (ERVA) - Regional office in Spokane: tourney results, team rankings, coach certification, club forms, parent information.
USA Volleyball - (USAV) webpoint: Player/coach/chaperone memberships. Team registration and rosters.
TeamSnap - Team communication & schedule management system. Tryouts and camp registration.
Advanced Event Systems (AES) - Tournament registration.